Energy Photoshop Action 001275
Create this highly detailed effect from your photos with little effort at all. Make sure to watch the customisation tutorial on how to get the most out of this effect. This action is designed to save you an immense amount of work per photo.
You can choose from any photo directions.
Note: Photos are nor included.
The action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC+
The action will ONLY WORK IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP . If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method.
The video below will demonstrate how to use the action and how you can optimise the look
of your design after the action has finished. The video covers some important techniques
that you will want to use after the action has finished.
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version ONLY) CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC+.
If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English
and then back again to your native language using this method below.
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop.
4. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this,
hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop.
A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
5. Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between
1223px – 1320px high/wide.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window
will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal
the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which
came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
3. With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of
your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
4. Now choose a direction and click play on the action!
Again please watch the above video tutorial for a demonstration of these
steps. I also cover some important customisation techniques that you will
want to use.